Friday, November 19, 2010

Internet search bar help?

I use mozilla firefox and recently foolishly installed some radiobox/playbox add-on for mozilla. This has become my homepage and also my top search bar which is not good!! I have managed to change my homepage back to mozilla firefox but cannot seem to change my top search bar back to what it was (possibly was google, or a default mozilla one if there is one). This new playbox search engine is crap and as a result I really need to know how to change it back?

Any help would be much appreciated,

ThanksInternet search bar help?
open firefox at the top open the tools tab then click on add ons and then uninstall anything you dont want.Internet search bar help?
dead easy go tools %26gt; add ons %26gt; disable playbox add on



if that doesnt change the search bar click on the drop down menu icon next to your search bar and click manage search engines and move the google or bing one to the top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment