Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What would it cost me to change my phone mid-contract for Verizon?

I have a Motorola Rival from Verizon but it spazzes out and when I brought it into the store it didn't spaz so they couldn't replace it. I'm thinking of just replacing the phone with a different one but I am not even 1 year into my 2 year contract with the phone. How much would it cost me to just get a new phone but keep the same plan I have now?What would it cost me to change my phone mid-contract for Verizon?
Depends on the phone you buy. Not all phones cost the same.What would it cost me to change my phone mid-contract for Verizon?
Without being eligible for an upgrade, any phone would cost you full retail price if you were to purchase one brand new from Verizon- they start at $200. Otherwise you could buy a used phone from Verizon or buy one online
It would cost the full price of the phone, even if you already got a discount on the 2 year plan. Your contract will not change at all, just the phone at your own expense
You can always buy a used one from eBay or someplace like that and not pay retail.
  • why dousbports founder
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment