Friday, November 19, 2010

My computer's being bitchy and won't go to the screen to let me adjust the tint on Vista Aero how do i get to?

when i go to personalization and select window color and apperances it sends me straight to the ';advanced';settngs, completely bypassing the option to change the tint color of the title bars, how do I change this, or at least is there another way to get to the option i want?My computer's being bitchy and won't go to the screen to let me adjust the tint on Vista Aero how do i get to?
Aero has certain hardware requirements to run without reducing performance of your PC.

Vista monitors your PC performance and will reduce some of the functions and settings of Aero if it appears that Aero features are contributing to reduced performance.



http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/dis



Might need to upgrade your graphics card.



You need Pixel Shader 2.0 minimum to get some colors

No comments:

Post a Comment