Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the school colors at my junior college?

Right now they are a repulsive blue and orange. I want to get them changed to navy and gold (similar to what they are now, but a much more attractive combination). I graduated this spring after spending two years there, but I'm going for another two semesters before I transfer to a university.



I'm thinking I should talk to the president or the athletics department, or do a survey/petition type thing, something along those lines. But I don't want to do anything out of order, because I don't want to be stopped by die-hard traditionalists before I get the ball rolling.



Has anyone done this before? How would I go about it?How do I change the school colors at my junior college?
Hey, my alma mater's colors are blue and orange! Leave them alone!



You can try taking it to the Student Government first, and see if anybody agrees with you. Maybe they'll put it to a student body vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment