Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dude i taught myself how to drive a manual transmission in an hour?

i see all these people ******* going nut how its soo hard, dude it was easy if you read an article on how it works and realize you are now part of the car its even more fun. Love driving manual, probably never will change, PS i hopped in a pick up at my work my first day on the job saw it was manual struggled for 5-10 min then was on the road fine.Dude i taught myself how to drive a manual transmission in an hour?
Very cool man, I agree driving a manual puts you more in tune with the machine.

Now try riding a motorcycle.Dude i taught myself how to drive a manual transmission in an hour?
A motorcycle is much easier than a car... That's just my opinion.

Report Abuse


I prefer it over an automatic. I learned from making myself drive in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment