Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well, if I'm supposed to change my life, how do I? I can't tell my parents to move and new school.?

Which do you think would make me happier, marching band or baseball???Well, if I'm supposed to change my life, how do I? I can't tell my parents to move and new school.?
I was in marching band. . %26amp; It's a lot of work, %26amp; can be rewarding. . However.. At my school, the kids all decided to pick a kid to team up on %26amp; start rumors about. . %26amp; That kid was me. It was drama filled %26amp; I wasn't there half the time to defend myself, because I could only participate afterschool. %26amp; Hearing all of what they said. . killed me inside. Need be, I quit.



Both however, could be good for you. I hope things turn out different for you %26amp; that whatever you choose makes you happy.



Have a blessed day. -Katherine.



Anyone good at Alg 2 %26amp; Partial sums. ? Please %26amp; Thankyou.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?Well, if I'm supposed to change my life, how do I? I can't tell my parents to move and new school.?
I think a Marching Band
Marching band. DEFINETLY. When you are in marching band you seriously have alot of fun. Its time consuming, but totally worth it. You make so much friends then after a while you start to consider your band like a family. Its awesome. I highly recommend it. And like any band member would say ';The band room is your sanctuary. You eat, sleep, and skip classes there.';

No comments:

Post a Comment