Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm moving to a different country, and I was thinking about sending this to my ex.?

I never tell him anything corny like this, but I kind of thought it was necessary since I'm never going to get to see him again.. We have quite a history and we had a lot of drama with our relationship, but I still love him and I know he still loves me after all that we've been through. Does this sound good? Or should I change it?





____, thanks for everything. And by everything, I mean even all the horrible things you've put me through. In the end, it was worth it. You're the one who made me stronger. I know we've been through so much **** together, but I'm glad I met you. You're one of those people that I'm never going to forget. Actually, I couldn't forget you even if I wanted to. Trust me, I've tried. From day one til now, you've always been on my mind. And words can't explain how I feel about you, really. Sometimes it's love, and other times it's hate. I guess it's both.. When I first met you, I never thought you'd be so important to me. Or I never thought I'd end up falling in love with you. I adore your smile, your perfect blue eyes, and your goofyness. You're so silly and I've never met someone who's not afraid to be themselves until I met you. I've always loved you and I know I always will somewhere in the back of my heart. I honestly wish I could stay here so I can straighten things out with you, but I guess that's not going to happen. Just my luck.. Well, I'm glad I met you and I'm so glad I got the chance to call you 'mine'. I loved the way you held me and when I was in your arms, I felt like I had everything I wanted. You're all I ever wanted, and still are. With you, everything just seemed.. right. And without you, the world seemed empty and colorless. You were the reason I got up in the morning and got ready.. You'll always be on my mind no matter what, no matter how far apart we are. One day I'll come back, believe me. Just know that you were the best I ever had and that I love you for who you are. So, never change, ____. Never change.. You're the one who stole my heart, without trying hard. You were the one who broke down the wall I had built up around myself. I let you in, and I knew I'd be able to trust you right away. I still do trust you, and you know everything there is to know about me. I'm not going to regret meeting you, because you are the one who changed me. ____, always know that my heart's always with you. No matter where I go, or no matter where you go. You don't have to love me, but just know and keep in mind that my heart's always with you. And I'm always here if you need me, I'm always willing to help you. You deserve the best of the best and you know that. Never let anyone bring you down, you're perfect just the way you are. I love you, and I always will. Forever and a day. %26lt;3

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone! So excited my husband is back after a break up !
    My husband broke up with me last week, i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my man until i went to NY to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name Dr.Unity that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover back, and i decided to contacted the same Dr.Unity and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 48hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity of Unityspelltemple@gmail.com , he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr.Unity is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .if you have any problem contact Dr.Unity, I guarantee you that he will help you. Thank you sooooo much Dr Unity.

    ReplyDelete