Sunday, November 21, 2010

Going to Rhodes, Falikari, all inclusive how much spending money will I need?

I'm visiting Rhodes, Falikari next month for 2 weeks, we are going all inclusive but some nights me and my boyfriend will want to go out to the bars etc.. and maybe eat at another restaurant now and again for a change. Also theres the waterpark etc... Im confused on how much I will need for myself :/ 200 maybe?Going to Rhodes, Falikari, all inclusive how much spending money will I need?
Falirakh.

CRISIS AT ALL LEVELS ! Greece is not able to solve this problems alone. We need our neighbor countries to send here armies and police to organize order.Going to Rhodes, Falikari, all inclusive how much spending money will I need?
Veziritsa and Mpampis my so very silly cuzins from Former YuGAYslav.. why you joke with peoples.. NO CRISIS IN GREECE.. GREECE IS ALWAYS SAFE AND BEAUTIFUL...



FYROM (FORMER YUGAYSLAVIA) IN CRISIS... MANY DISEASES AND BACTERIA ATTACKS..
Bring between 300 - 500 just to have on you..
HELLASS IN CIVIL WAR ! EHOUME POLEMO !

No comments:

Post a Comment