Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can someone give me a REAL answer to my question?

To Whom This May Concern,

My name is Colleen. I am in tenth grade in the Northern Virginia area. In my World History class we have to give a presentation to the class on the oil spill. Our presentation can be on anything as long as it relates to the oil spill. For my presentation I planned on reading emails that people from Louisiana would hopefully email me telling how the oil spill has affected them, their friends, their community, or how there life has changed since the oil spill. That is why I am sending you this email. I want to know how the oil spill has affected your life. If you could please reply back with a couple paragraphs or whatever is possible talking about how the oil spill has affected you, your friends, your community, or how your life has changed since the oil spill I would be very very thankful.

I know you most likely have other things to do, but if could take some time out of your day to email me back that would be great. If you do not have time could you please pass this along to other people. Try and send this to as many people as possible, I am trying to get a variety of different views. I am not doing this email just to get a good grade, I want to do this to hear from the people of America and hear what they have to say about the oil spill. This oil spill is a terrible event that has greatly changed every life along the gulf coast. My hopes are that everyone can work together clean this mess up and that we will all learn something from this catastrophic event. Maybe my email can help somehow. Thank you!

From,

Colleen (email me at oilspillletters@yahoo.com)

P.S.

PASS THIS ALONG PLEASE! ?Can someone give me a REAL answer to my question?
I emailed you, hun. Look for it.Can someone give me a REAL answer to my question?
I emailed you. I hope you do well on your presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment