Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I be really, really fashionable and confident in my clothes?

I love clothes, and I want to be extremely fashionable.

Ummm, I don't want to change my fashion sense completely, I just want to improve and extend it.

Random facts about me- I'm a student and I like music like the kooks and the smiths and queen and lady gaga and I love starbucks, I love glee, I love bright colours but I don't like wearing them too much, I love urban outfitters, I love the 90's style like slightly punk doc martens denim jackets that sort of stuff, I have blue eyes loads of freckles and very long (dyed) red hair.

How can I be more fashionable and confident?

Can you suggest outfit ideas, shops, magazines etc.

I like quirky stuff, I don't like chavvy or preppy trends lol

THANKS SO MUCH %26lt;3333How can I be really, really fashionable and confident in my clothes?
this will help:

http://www.polyvore.com/ask/set?id=19381

No comments:

Post a Comment