Sunday, November 21, 2010

I had my tubes tied 6 years ago and am late.?

I know that you can get pregnant after having TL, and I know how small the change is, but I want to hear from people who have gone through this and / or CN-A's Dr.'s.



I am 27 years old, and had the TL when I was 21.



My LMP was on 11/6/2008 I am always on a 28 day cycle. ALWAYS!!



If you need any other info, please let me know and I will update.I had my tubes tied 6 years ago and am late.?
I had a tubal ligation when I was 25. I don't remember ever being late. And 6 years is a long time - from what I understand the chance of getting pregnant after tubal ligation would be pretty low at this point in time.



Have you been under a lot of stress lately? I have known people who missed their period during stressful times.



Hope this helps a little. Might want to check with your doctor.



Edit to HotBeagleMama - You know I had to have a hysterectomy when I was 30 because of a fibroid tumor the size of a cantaloupe. Then I developed cysts on both ovaries and had to have them removed. Then more surgery to have adhesions removed. Still have pain sometimes. They think I had endometriosis now. I have known other people (especially in my own family) who have had problems after they had tubal ligations and now I don't recommend them to anyone.I had my tubes tied 6 years ago and am late.?
I knew this one lady who had her tubes tied and her husband got snipped.. A little while later, she had twins
research the symptoms for Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome.

I had no trouble with mine for 3 years after that all heck broke loose. Depression, irregular periods ovarian cysts PMS in a huge way. Lost both ovaries this year and losing the uterus day after tomorrow, probably because of PTLS

No comments:

Post a Comment