Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i hack my computer's password?

my dad put a password on my computer i hw wont tell me what it is and when ever im using it when hes not looking i try to hack it but i don't know how so i need help i don't want to change it or anything i just want to know what it isHow can i hack my computer's password?
I would like to introduce Windows Password Key 8.0 . it not only supports XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista Home Premium and Ultimate. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD,USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. It works perfectly to reset your Windows password.How can i hack my computer's password?
Need to know what version of windows you have to answer your question.
';i don't want to change it or anything i just want to know what it is.....';



...presumably so he won;t take it away from you, which is what he'll do if he finds out that you can get past his password.



It would have helped if you had at least mentioned what brand of machine this was, because different computer makers have different ways of dealing with passwords - HP is supposed to have a password reset CD. Try looking through your dad's important stuff for any CD w/the computer's brand on it.
You can't find out the password, you can only change it, which you obviously do not want to do.



Stay away from the sites posted because they won't help you, and several of them are red flagged



...
how can i hack my computer's password?

I had fund A windows password tool to reset any windows pasword.

and the serial isé”›?1045-1268-8776-9082-1752-3896

No comments:

Post a Comment