Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to get my mom to change her thinking?

My mom wont let me go to pennsylvania with my boyfriend. The only reason she thinks this, and i even asked her, is because she thinks people will talk about me as ';a slut'; or as ';the school whore.'; How can i change her thinking when she has such a mindset? We aren'thaving sex or anything like that. Kissing and snuggling, but thats it, and she knows it. My boyfriend doesn't even want his friends knowing that we do anything and keeps them in the dark (and yes, i'm sure of that one, so please don't question that judgement...) But how can i gt it through her head tht it's not going to happen?How to get my mom to change her thinking?
You didn't mention your age, so I'm not sure how to answer. But it depends. Are you going with just your boyfriend? If so, then it's unlikely she'll change her mind. I doubt she cares what other people think, she's worried then when you're beyond her reach you WILL have sex. It's about trust.



See if you can go with someone she does trust (a relative, a close friend, etc.). That might allay her fears.How to get my mom to change her thinking?
My best friends sister had the same problem. She convinced her mom by this:

';serperate rooms'; where your staying

having a close friend come with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment