Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you change webcam settings on the new windows live messenger?

Hi everyone



as you all know

We've all been forced to download windows live messenger 9



Unlike the older versions I can't go onto toll and webcam settings, I now have to go into audio/video setup



and unlike the older versions i can't mirror the image



so basically when I go on my webcam it's showing the mirror image



Does anyone know how to change that setting?



Btw I'm using a built in HP webcam



thanks in advanceHow do you change webcam settings on the new windows live messenger?
No idea ive got that problem too :S my cam is always mirrored ^o)How do you change webcam settings on the new windows live messenger?
Hello! I had this problem as well!



First, on your keyboard, press the ';Alt'; key.



Once you've pressed it, a grey menu bar should appear on the top screen. Click on TOOLS, and then to Audio and Video Setup..



Now you can change the settings from there!



Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment