Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I tried to change my password on yahoo to penis, but it said its too short. how did they knoe?

100 pointsI tried to change my password on yahoo to penis, but it said its too short. how did they knoe?
ooooooooooold joke.I tried to change my password on yahoo to penis, but it said its too short. how did they knoe?
Hidden cameras, etc...
........................................?WTF?
hahaha wow didnt you know they come in your room at night and watch you......
welll u need at least 6 characters to get a yahoo password and yahoo has a data bass full of any password thats to short. Why do u want it to be penis are u gay or something
cause every time you change your password, the magical fairies come, stop time and suck your dick. when they went to your house, they needed a magnifying glass to find it. if they cant find it, you can';t change your password. sorry small dick, get some male enhancers

No comments:

Post a Comment