Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change my last name?

My current last name is listed ';Bacon-mcghan'; however, I want it to read ';Bacon-McGhan';How do I change my last name?
u prob have to have proof of using that spelling for a certain amount of time. i might be a big pain in the butt just to change that small letter. Go to the court house or w/e and talk to them about it. or whever it is they keep ur info about u.



i had to go to the court house and health department when i change the spelling of my name from gabriel to gabrielle. took 2 years to add a l and an e! had to show years worth of me using my name b/c i was over 18, they had us running all over town! ugh!How do I change my last name?
Open your Profile to Edit your name.



1. With your Yahoo page open, rest your mouse on your HI name.

2. Click on ';Account Info'; from the drop down menu, to open your profile page.

3. When it opens, click Edit Profile Details.

4. Change your spelling on the page that opens.

5. Click the yellow Save button at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment