Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am scared/unwilling to lose weight.... i am gaining weight too fast?

I think i have a fear of trying to lose weight. I am 6'0 at 162 pounds.... I have severely increased in weight over the past year due to;



1) Starting a business (full time 40hrs +)

2) Balancing uni studies (full time 30hrs + )

3) Having a bf that tells me that i am beautiful all the time

4) Stress in family (new brother - premature)

5) Almost going bankrupt due to business



Anyway.... yuk i hate victimizing myself - but i do feel like food was the only thing that makes me more stable ie junk. I want to do something about my weight!



I was 138lb in 2009 - this was completely underweight for me ... but i feel absolutely ashamed and embarrassed now.... like I don't like seeing ppl that knew me a year ago because I feel like a failure when i get my body into this state.



I have has issues with body image in the past and even now .... I just feel really angry at myself that i do not have enough will power to change my body. It feels like there is tremendous resistance in trying to lose weight again.



Has anyone else gone through a phase where they felt like food controlled their diet? But yet at the same time they wished that they could lose weight? But the very idea of starting a new diet was too hard to bear?



If so how do i start making better choices? Please help!!!!I am scared/unwilling to lose weight.... i am gaining weight too fast?
glad you know the cause of this. im not a psychiatrist but i'll tell you this: we were all born naturally slender, and if you can just concentrate on eating each of the 3 meals without rushing, skipping or overeating you'll soon be on your way back. i cant help you with my experience alone, since i never encountered that much in a year. it would be helpful if you'd listen to the Inside Out Weight Loss podcast, search it up itunes or go to the website via google. i'm sure it'll help you more than i can. good luck.I am scared/unwilling to lose weight.... i am gaining weight too fast?
You need to go easy on yourself as it sounds like you're under a lot of stress. Exercise will help the stress and to lose weight so it is a good place to start. Even if you just add a 10 minute walk into your day, or slowly increase the amount of exercise you do this will help.

Find an exercise plan you can enjoy and start to feel good about yourself with.
You've obviously taken the first step: Admitted you have a mental problem. Now take it from there.



Virtually all communities these days have community mental health resources. And you don't have to be full-blown crazy to use them. I'd call the mayor's office (or equivalent) and ask about what's available at no or low cost, and go there. That will give you continuing help, which is what you need, not a one-shot response on the Web.
I would like to recommend you my diet method that works very well. I find correct diet method and applied the method, then I lost weight easy. You should have the method that works. You can find the best method diet that worked for me and lost 8 pounds after 30 days. You can find more information from link below.
While traveling in an elevator instead of just standing there and staring stupidly at the numbers going up or down, try raising your self onto your toes and then back on your feet again. Do this several times. Also try flexing your buttock muscles as well. In fact there are many muscles in our body that we can twitch and flex without inviting the attention of others. Even if others do notice you, it檚 no big deal provided you are flexing a muscle in a decent part of the body. (Most of the other parts do not have muscles any way.) Others might brand you as a health freak but it is miles better to be known as a heath freak than as a sack of potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment