Sunday, November 21, 2010

Has reading a book ever changed your life?

there are two books i have read that have truly changed how i think and believe. I have had a copy of one of them in my posession for the last 17 years, if i lose it, i buy a new one. It's a comfort to my soul when i am struggling or feeling any negativity in my life. no, it's not the Bible. it's ';embraced by the light'; by bettie eadie. the second book is ';the secret';, both amazing books that actually changed how i live and think.



has anyone else had a book change their life? other than The Bible..Has reading a book ever changed your life?
Scott Sigler's Infected but although Scott is an incredible righter it is that it was the first podcasted book I heard it also got me to other podiobooks.com book and try Kings and Koontz books

Other than the Bible I can can't think of books whose contents changed my life although I can think of many that have influence meHas reading a book ever changed your life?
harry potter changed my life because its just an amazing story.
I can't say a book ever changed my life (excluding the Bible), though there have been some books which have had influence on the way I think. The one with probably the most influence, and one of my favorite books, is Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger.
I have read many books that I believe that have change my life or at least my perspective. All the books written by Alice Hoffman change me for they are so down to earth in a fantasy sort of way. when ever I need a new perspective or a pick me up I turn to her books. The thirteenth Tale by Dian Sterfield was also a book that showed me a great truth.



Hope that was what you were looking for.
Mary K Baxter's A Divine Revelation of Hell
Honey I shrunk the kids changed my life, awesome book
  • big hair
  • see property for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment