Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change my Cover Art on iTunes?

So my friends have been talking about how you can change the Cover Art on songs on iTunes. I have a bundle of blank songs, and I would LOVE to change the Cover Art. Puh-Lease give me a detailed How-To list, becaaause I can be quite stoopid when it comes to computers and iTunes. Please and thanks(:How do I change my Cover Art on iTunes?
Hopefully you have a PC, cause the operations do vary between a Mac and a PC.



Your Songs may be in two different situations. They either have NO cover art or they have unwanted cover art.



If you HAVE unwanted cover art, then the first step is to REMOVE the cover art. right click on your song and select get info. On the pop up window, select the ';Artwork'; tab. Select the unwanted artwork. Click delete. close the window.



Now that all your songs have no cover art, there are two ways to GET cover art.



One way is to use iTunes' built in features: make sure your artist name and album title are correct. right click on the song, and select ';Get Album Artwork';. This should get you the artwork you desire.



However, all too often, iTunes is flawed, or you want some other artwork. In this case, you can add in artwork by hand. Here's the Step by step:



1. check to make sure your ';preview box'; is open in the bottom left hand corner. if it isnt, click the small upward arrow box icon next to your repeat button.

2.click the bar at the top until it says ';selected item';

3.Find the artwork you desire to use (internet or a file)

4.copy it into your clipboard

5. right click on the preview box

6. select paste



You now have the artwork you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment