Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to I change my appearance with really uncool clothes?

I have really yuk clothing and I want to seem cooler. How do I do that when my mum won't buy me new clothes?How to I change my appearance with really uncool clothes?
if you dont have cool clothes the best way is to try new hair styles. try curly, wavy. another good way is to change up the makeup try different shades of eye shadow (never put to much on) ,eyeliner, acessories such as earings and bracelets and rings always can play up some not so cool clothes.

~cloeHow to I change my appearance with really uncool clothes?
You don't need brand name clothes for people to think you look cool and stylish, go to thrift store and rock a retro look.
i think that you can always do something with old cloths! so if you think your cloths are ugly try to mix and match or you could even cut them up but always ask mom first!! you could cut jeans in to cute shorts long sleaves into short sleaves! if you have just plain t shirts with nothing on them get some iorn on prints from hobby lobby :) you could even try to write on them with glitter .

No comments:

Post a Comment