Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Was my best friend even my best friend?

My or was best friend was good friends for months. we had arguments and sometimes big fights that lead to arguing but always made up well this time we got in a fight and can't solve our problems. Everything was good until someone had to run their mouth and told my friend a bunch of crap that wasn't true and usually she believes me because I never lied to her and supposedly my best friend tiffany told her that im talking crap about her when i haven't said a thing and when my friend confronted me about it i told her i haven't said anything and you shouldn't believe other people over me because I have never lied to you and you should know better than this and shes like well Tiffany has never lied to me and i was like whatever believe what you want to believe but you didn't hear it come out of my mouth and say it so that's not proof and walked away and when she was out of sight i busted out into tears (she still doesn't know I did this to) and asked Tiffany if what my friend said was true and she's like I never talk to her the only thing i said to her was i'm not in this, so i think my friend made it up and blamed it on Tiffany and now she acts like a you know what. She knows i like Nathaniel and chris and she knows i dated Reeves and Steven but whats she do? she flirts with all of them and she even tried to get Nathaniel to date her just to make me mad and she has told me so many stories about all these guys and how shes moving and how she can't stand Reeves well, she hasn't moved, she flirts with Reeves, and these guys are real but they don't do that stuff she's told me they did. She even lied to me about getting into a car with a stranger and everything she told me was a lie. I even tried changing to make her happy but no i didn't succeed and now she's got me really mad because she yells at me saying i start drama but yet there always in it and always spread rumors around and always start crap. I don't think she's really worth it since she's lied to me about so many things and she can never tell me the truth when the evidence is right there and she loves drama and she knows i hate it. I think she just used me to get attention because before she met me she didn't have many friends and i knew everyone in my school and my best friend told me one day that she was playing me like a fiddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment