Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ok slick daddy!! youve busted on me for the last time!! wanna have a battle rap for boxing supremacy?

ok thats it!!! ive had enough!! you asked about the girl in the pic so here it is!! nobody answers my questions rapping at me like that!! how dare you!! once was cool, twice ok... but i will not back down from a battle!! want to go there??



last night i went out, to hang and party

drinkin kinda heavy and actin kinda naughty

i got a girl at home and i aint one to cheat

but its this bad lil oriental chick i wanna beat

shes starin across the room and giving me the eye

cause im so dam handsome and im so dam fly

i approach her with my swag at a million plus

i put my arm around her waist and said ';aye wassup?';

i said my name is blah blah let me get you a drink

she said my name is blah blah, and she gave me a wink

im playin with fire mayn! dammit im such a flirt!

if my woman finds out, her feelings gonna be hurt..

i thought about yahoo, all the ish yall talk

and i couldnt let this hot asian just walk

shes was cute, w booty!! and she had my mental

changed my mind, how women look from oriental

i kept my game tight, im a closer, i got the number

single thug woulda went to her house for a slumber

listen ';pacfans'; my avatar is ransom

dont make this chick, get it from a black man thats handsome!!!



*drops mic and looks at the crowd like WHAT?!?*-americasfavoritethug

what you got slick??!!?? lmao

what you got slick?? lol...Ok slick daddy!! youve busted on me for the last time!! wanna have a battle rap for boxing supremacy?
I'm gone spit it on this beat until its O.V.E.R.

George Clooney Flow you should send me to the E.R.

Or maybe to a prison cause thats the way I'm livin bro

Kill a man in the Ring with this Ray Mancini Flow

But I'm not Mancini though

I'm more like Ricky Hatton when fought Kostya Tszyu

No need for defense cause anything you throw Dog I'm walking through.

Maciano Right hand catch em what a Suzie Q

68-0 Home Boy I'll slay ya

Fight me once and lose ya whole prime like Meldrick Taylor

Or Maybe Miguel Cotto

You pick one which one Nickname be Top Gun

So I Tom Cruise to that Victory boy you can't get with me

The way I stalk mine

Fighters scared to sign the Contract like Ray Leonard vs Hawk Time



*Normen Bates steps back in his B-Boy pose while his Hype Man is like ';yeah get em'; he drops the Mic and the crowd erupts into screams ';Bates Bates Bates';*Ok slick daddy!! youve busted on me for the last time!! wanna have a battle rap for boxing supremacy?
ew chinese ppl
I don't try to ';bust' that's just how it comes OUT.

Supremacy of boxing what you talkin ABOUT?



How long did it take to do what you DO?

Probably a whole damn week or TWO.



Everything today that i have SAID.

Comes directly from top of my HEAD.





When it come to rhyming i am all yall's FATES.

Yea, i talking you too Normen BATES.



@ fake Thug.you wanna see me throw a FULL FIT?

Just step into my face with that BULL$HIT!



Nepster always comes on here and WHINE.

I got a big bone for that damn CANINE.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN RAP?

ITS ALL CRAP



JUST LIKE SHITSKINS



@SHITDADDY



HAHAHA STEP ON YOUR FACE?



I WOULDN'T BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO STEP ON S.H.I.T
Get wit me

I'm like slick Ricky the world ruler

just watch how I'm a do u

step to the yahoo game, here to make noise

you know them Detroit boys

Lemme school you

Blackout, blackout

Liars are trying to keep the

Lights out, lights out

But i wrote the rule book for rhyming

you can never win a verbal fistfight with me.

I've been through the scenario ten times or mo

call me decepticon and check the charm

as I transform

to the dawn

turn the lights on the roaches begone.

Like jet li said there can be only one

rap king of the boxers, my reigns supreme

but you guys can be my prom queen.
In da club on a late night

feeling right

looking, trying to spot something real nice

looking for a little shorty I noticed

so i can take her home

take her home



she can be 18, 18 with an attitude

19 kind of snotty acting real rude

as long as you a thicky thicky thick girl

you know that it's on know that its on



- you know that's right - nepster

No comments:

Post a Comment