Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my computer resolution if the screen keeps moving?

My computer resolution changed automatically, so I changed it back, but to a really high resolution, and now it keeps moving, and going black every couple of seconds. It is impossible to change the resolution as the screen keeps moving. I have tried restarting it (with difficulty), I have turned it off at the main power supply and turned it back on and it still starts up with a moving screen. Any ideas?How do I change my computer resolution if the screen keeps moving?
Restart computer. Before Windows start loading up, start pressing F8 key until you see boot menu. From the boot menu choose Safe Mode. In the safe mode change the resolution back to original setting.How do I change my computer resolution if the screen keeps moving?
go into safe mode %26amp; do the necessary changes.
right click your mouse and click help it helped me
  • how to break up with my boyfriend
  • AJAX in .net
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment