Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I can't exactly decide what this dream means?

Okay, first of all I just recently woke up from this weird freaky dream that made me sad because one of my closest friends that I feel like I've lost touch with and miss beyond all reason was in it. Also, the whole dream carried a heavy atmosphere of evil, so here it is:

Me and a bunch of other people were all serving some unknown god that lived behind some random doorway in a wall in my house. I remember laying in bed with my boyfriend outside for some crazy reason and taking offerings to an alter similar to the well in San Venganza on Ghost Rider if you've seen that. I gave it a broken cup of something for some reason I forgot. And my younger friend turned into a broken candle and gave herself to it. Later there was some evil doll house that was like controlling people. My friend, who had apparently somehow became my sister, and my best friend (the one that I've lost touch with)'s little sister were in a singing competition, and if they lost we knew that him and I would have to fight to the death. Halfway to the competition, I realized that that was exactly what the well god that controlled doll houses planned to do: make us fight to the death. So I turned to him with tears in my eyes and pulled him closer. Then we kissed, not just once, but a bunch. Then we had to all (Me, him, and some other people who I forgot) sit on a log and watch the competition. The winner was undecided, and the evil dollhouse was in there for some reason, but I forgot what. After that, we all got weird scrapbook thingymabobs that I knew I had already created, but I had to create a brand new one. We had to put all of our friends in there with a bunch of stuff about them, and I suddenly knew hardly anything about the person I had called my best friend for so long. Then I was in an old timey inn like on Fable if you've ever played that, and some man had given me the possessed doll house and some tarot cards. They were both apparently evil, according to the lady following him around. She even did a trick with the cards to make them change and told me that the witch wanted to kill me. Then the witch, who was a fat lady in pink, appeared on the bed like 'I do?' Then the man was telling me how to set up the dollhouse and the tarot lady was getting all mad at him because it was evil and he was apparently just making everything start all over again. Then I woke up.

Since I woke, I've been trying to decide what this dream means and I've figured bits and pieces of it out but everything is in a foggy haze. Any help would be great.

If you don't believe dreams have any meaning and that's all you're going to tell me, then don't bother answering this question please because I believe every dream means something.

Thanks! :3I can't exactly decide what this dream means?
Write down all your dreams and check the events in your life times to times, until few months. Some things can happen in some symbolic way. Some others dreams is just reflection of our daily activities, the movies we see, our thinking and things that goes in our mind, Revelation dreams is very clear and can happen in some way but can happen in others situation not same the dreams.I can't exactly decide what this dream means?
Well, if your dream was about evil, you need to know the real God, our Creator. God is good and God is love, and the most powerful force. God can help you live a better life. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: ';Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen.'; I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. You could check out a Christian church youth group or Bible study group to learn about God's will for your life. You can pray to God about your daily life and have a Christian church pray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment