Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do you change with a towel around your waist?

I'm a freshman boy in high school and we're going to be swimming soon. I don't want to change naked in front of everyone, so I'm planning to use a towel. I need to know how to change with the towel around my waist so I can have some privacy. I also need to know how to keep the towel from falling down while I'm changing. Please help me with my problem. Thank You.How do you change with a towel around your waist?
Haha, the art of the deck change takes a day to learn and a lifetime to master! I'll see what I can do for you though...



First, start by slinging the towel around your back like it's a curtain... having it drape over you so you're covered up... then you can change out of your pants and this is when you bring the towel down around your waist and tie it loosely while still holding the towel up with one hand. Use the other hand to put your swimsuit onto your feet and pull it up.



At this point you can take the towel off, tie your suit, and you should be good to go. You'll develop your own technique and some day you'll be a flawless deck-changing swimmer like the great ones. Remember: even Olympic swimmers deck change every once in a while. Gary Hall Jr. taught us that.How do you change with a towel around your waist?
you know what? don't worry about the towel. everyone will be in the same situation and it is an unspoken rule to not look at everyone. don't worry about it
Don't worry about the towel. Just drop the towel and change
wrap the towel around you and tuck it in so it stays secure... then just get changed like you normally would but you have to take your pants etc.. off from under the towel.. after that step into your jammers, or speedo, and pull them up under the towel
Dude, change in the restroom.
You shouldn't make such a big deal about it...just get in and out of your clothes and move along...oh, and don't change in the rest room...it's one of the worst places to change in.
Doing the towel thing will make you stand out more ,dont you think?Also,if you're doing it like that every time,you KNOW it's just a matter of time before some joker 'detowels' you.Everybody there is in the same boat,Bro,just get in and out of your' gear like the rest of them.After the first time or two,it'll be like nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment