Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change the colors back on my computer?

I know this is going to sound stupid but I changed the colors on my computer for like how the regular background color is white for websites and the auto words are in black. Anyhow, I changed my regular words to another color and the links and etc. Now I don't know how to change it back to normal. Can anyone help me? It would be appreciated.How do I change the colors back on my computer?
If this is only a problem for web sites, then you need to change settings in your web browser. Which web browser do you have? (When you are in your web browser, go to the Help menu and choose About - make sure to say what version you have, not just which browser).How do I change the colors back on my computer?
haha i did the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment