Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do make this guy stop calling me?

Its pretty funny, but annoying as shyte at the same time. This dude keeps calling me thinking i slept with his girl when in reality i have no idea who he or his girl is. I dont know how he got my phone number but i need him to stop. He keeps calling me by Jeremy but my name is Steve. Hes freakin delusional! I have a sprint blackberry, how do i block him from calling me for good? Is there a way? I mean can i do something so that i never see his number pop up or hear from him again apart from killing him or changing anything on my phone?How do make this guy stop calling me?
Tell him this next time he calls:



'Dude I don't know who you or your fu**king wife is but if you ever call me again i'll bang your wife so hard she'll be calling my name next time you're in bed together. And if you're wife slept with someone else why are you telling me? You should be shouting at her!'How do make this guy stop calling me?
omg! same thing happened to me! although im not a guy lol. but call the cops. thats illegal and pretty sure its harrasement!
you may b able to block it by going into settings, phone settings, security, then put in your password then go to restrictions, incoming calls, then choose only contacts that's how it is on verizon i've never had sprint so i don't know if its the same you could call sprint they can block the number

No comments:

Post a Comment