Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change the color of my grey formica cabinets and then change them back to the original state later?

I just moved into an apartment and want to change the color of the cabinets to white. I thought of vinyl wallpaper, but I don't know if I would be able to fully remove the wallpaper without damaging the cabinets when I move.

What are some other methods to change the color?How can I change the color of my grey formica cabinets and then change them back to the original state later?
Some wallpaper is advertised as easy to remove, you could get that kind. I was having trouble removing wallpaper until i tried a steamer, and then it came right off.



How about Contact Paper? If it is sticky when you remove it, try some GooGone or GoofOff.How can I change the color of my grey formica cabinets and then change them back to the original state later?
Find this kid called Harry Potter and borrow his wand.



Have you done the obvious and just said to the landlord that you would like to paint/decorate? Most will say yes and many will not care what colour you choose as long as it isn't something garish/psychedelic/black etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment