Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change a job after finding out the one you work for is not operating legally?

I recently changed jobs and even changed states. I did due diligence into looking into the company but recently found out that an owner, that is not listed as an owner has been involved in numerous illegal activities with other companies. After finding out about this, I dug deeper and found out that some of the activities we are currently involved with are illegal and the owner is not allowed to work in this type of business again. How do I put my resume out, after only being employed by this company for several months? I do not want to go into an interview and bash this company but do not know what to say when asked why I want to change jobs, can anyone give me any suggestions?How to change a job after finding out the one you work for is not operating legally?
You need to report the place to law enforcement, to avoid you being at risk as an accessory to the crimes.



You might say in a future interview that you have a high standard of ethics, and there's things going on at that company that make you very uncomfortable.How to change a job after finding out the one you work for is not operating legally?
Get out now. DO not wait until you have another job.



Ignorance is not a reason to stay out of jail.
  • reptiles
  • streamreader
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment