Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i change my style?

Since I started college last fall i want to change my clothes. Right now i wear sneackers, a t shirt and jeans. I guess you say a skater look. Now i want to wear something like jeans, wedges and a nice shirt.

Please show pics to help me.How can i change my style?
You don't need photos, just flip through fashion magazines, or the Sunday paper for advertisements in Target, Macy's, Kohl's, JCPenney, etc. . . .



For fall, wear mules, boots, shoes that moves to winter. You won't be wearing shoes like wedges that can cause you to slip %26amp; slide and fall. I wore them in HS, when I was your age, and I started wearing them again because they're stylish, but just coming out of my back door one day, I twist my ankle, luckily I didn't break my leg, but it hurst so I put them away for good! Boots, you mules, will protect you from the rain or snow or any weather, and you'll be able to run when you're late for class. It can go with skirts, dresses, jeans, or your favorite outfit of gym clothes (even skater clothes). You can dress them up with jackets, blazers, sweaters, or coats.



My favorite mules is an Icon brand, that's painted, rich people as well as the homeless always gave me compliments on my Icon mules. There are so many boots out there. I have ankle and knee-high boots, and I'm wearing them still with just about anything. It's been raining so much where I'm at, that boots still good here. The ankle boots are perfect for skirts or dresses! Get one that's not Made in China, and you'll never take them off! I don't suggest you buy suede boots, they get stained easily. Uggs are good if you're inside, they will keep your feet snuggly warm!!!! I own 4.How can i change my style?
Stuff like this is super cute!

http://intheircloset.com/wp-content/uplo



http://chicisimo.com/files/2010/02/hats-



http://images1.chictopia.com/photos/miss
This site is very inspirationaal : http://lookbook.nu/

you might find a different style you like better.

No comments:

Post a Comment