Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do u change formate from itunes to something else, tryna load onto my phone..?

You'll have to convert the audio files from .m4a (Apple Lossless codec) to something more common, like .mp3. I use Handbrake for all my compression. It's free and pretty self explanitory.How do u change formate from itunes to something else, tryna load onto my phone..?
tryna ? what language is that?How do u change formate from itunes to something else, tryna load onto my phone..?
The music you download from iTunes is drm protected. in order to play it on non-apple mp3/mp4 players, you need to remove the drm and convert the protected music to drm free mp3 format. the easiest way is to burn an audio cd in itunes and rip it back as mp3 format. Or you can get some software to help you.



I would recommend you follow this guide to learn how to convert purchase itunes music (m4p) to mp3:



http://www.softdiggs.com/howto/convert-i



Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment