Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I can't stand my 'best friend'...?

I've been best friends with this one girl since we were 9 (we're 17 now). About 3 years ago I started talking to her other friends and we got to know each other and all became friends but this year my best friend has started acting totally weird with me. She's completly changed her personality and has turned into a complete *****. She now lies, uses guys and refuses to talk to me unless i'm alone with her. It really upsets me because no one else see's how bad she's got as around other people she puts up a front. It really gets me down and any time I say something to her she pretends to cry and says how sorry she is and how she knows she does it, but she never changes! Out of all the friends she used to have I'm the only one that still hangs around with her as all her other friends now don't speak to her. My relationship with her is affecting my relationships with my other friends! I just wish someone else could see how bitchy she really is now! What can I do?I can't stand my 'best friend'...?
She's probably going through something at home, or having issues internally, either let her go, or try to get it out of her. Good luckk. (:I can't stand my 'best friend'...?
Rohyphenol.
a similar thing happened to me recently and the most annoying thing about it? you can't do a thing! if you try and warn people you just seem like a psycho who is weirdly jealous of her the only thing you can do is wait and hope that eventually people will realise who she really is.
Sorry you are going through this.

I think you should consider if she is a narcissist? evaluate your friendship and think about what you are really getting from this friendship.

It sounds like you are really fed up with being treated poorly. It is always difficult to stand up to people who are emotionally blackmailing you, but I feel you need to be fairly resolute once you decide what you want to do. She may wail and cry but until you create a sense of what your moral compass wants she is not really being a friend she is forcing you to be some one you are not, This is doubly unfair.



Go on, try standing up to her and then find other friends who are really good for you. Toxic relationships are not productive for any party, time for a change , i think

X
just start to drift away from her. she sounds like she doesnt care to change cause she hasnt and she lost other friends too. u shouldnt stop talking to her completely just be acquaintances with her. and there is nothing wrong with not being friends with ur best friend anymore because some go they own separate ways. u dont have to stay friends with her just because u know her since u were 9. but i think u should not talk to her as much, do a hi and bye thing with her nothing more than that and continue to talk to ur other friends. good luck

:)
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a tough battle, too.
Same thing with me But she's my cousin/ best friend ever and I've known her since I was bornn!!!

She now acts different and weird and thinks shes the best!

Buttt,,, I don't wanna lose my ';best friend'; :(!!!

So idk wat to do!

Hmmm.... Maybe ya'll shud just talk and try to work things out or just leave her alone for a while ...Make her wanna come back to u......Maybe she'll change back to normal!

Orrrr,,, Maybe u can move on andd find a new best friend and just ignore her!!

I know it's hard!!

:((
Listen I'm really sorry.

I don't think you should waste your time with her, because anyone that doesn't appreciate me finding new friends i would leave. Don't leech to one friend and don't try to win her back as your best friend friend, when the time is right she'll no she's been acting like a ***** and you guys can probably be good friends again.

:)
I've actually been in the same position!

Although eventually my friend told everyone her parents and grandparents molested her and beat her which was lie, and everyone stopped talking to her and she got kicked out of school and now the only time i hear form her is every couple of months when she texts me wanting to argue? O_o



Anyway tell her she genuinely has to change or you can't be friends anymore because if she doesn't sort it out and you stop hanging around with her you'll just have so much less **** to put up with

No comments:

Post a Comment