Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change the settings on my iPod to edit the song names?

I tried to change the settings but there is no button to press like on my other iPod, and they are both 4th generation iPod nano's (chromation). When I right click and press ';Get Info';, and I go to change the information for the song, everything is gray and I can't edit or change anything. What do I do?How do I change the settings on my iPod to edit the song names?
You can't...you edit them in iTunes then you ';sync'; then it will update the MP3 info on your ipod.How do I change the settings on my iPod to edit the song names?
Well im not sure how to do it from the ipod but i will gladly tell you how to do it from the computer and then it will sync on to your ipod.



Go onto itunes go to you device music

Right click on the song you want to change and hit get info, the go to the second tab that says info and edit what you want
okay, first click on the song.

make sure it's highlighted

then wait for a couple of seconds,

and click it again ONCE.

you will be able to change it

No comments:

Post a Comment