Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I am worried for my girlfriends well-being?

my girlfriend currently smokes weed but is trying to reduce as i ended our relationship when she told me she wud never give it up again, she now smokes very little of it and asked me if we cud get back together so i agreed, she tells me that she will never give it up fully but will stay with doing very little, i just want 2 know do you think her opinions will change and she will give it up if we stay together?. also she smokes fags if that makes any difference. i love her so much so don't want to see her get hurt and also i want to be a police man so don't want her to ruin my chance in my dream career. p.s. personally i don't have a problem with her doing it its just what it is doing 2 her, because even tho i'm only 15 i really want to be with her and for us 2 live a long life together, and yes i know its over the top as i'm only 15 but its how i feelI am worried for my girlfriends well-being?
u need to end this r.ship asap cause if shes doing weed then she will end up in prison and u dont want to go that way. leave the r.ship u dont need to be around that and think about your job as a police officer and put that first.I am worried for my girlfriends well-being?
weed doesnt really do anything tht bad, its the cigs that u should be bothered about, and should be telling her to give up
well tell her to stop doing drugs its bad for her health lol
Oh my god. I thought you were a grown up! Don't worry about that. Weed is bad for you, if she doesn't heed the warnings that's her decision. No one can make it for her. So what is the point in you suffering. Also, if you want to be a police officer, allowing someone to smoke weed is a good way to get fired. Focus on school. You're so young and have soo many options. When you become an adult, find a wife who will help you reach your goals. Not hold you back, or stress you out. Its hard right now, but things will be much worse in the future if you make bad decisions now. Honestly, Sticking with her is a bad decision young man. Make a good one.
if she truly loves you, she will give it up eventually and you should try to help her with it on that hand because quiting is hard to do
The cigarettes are far worse for her health than the weed. I'd ask her to give those up rather than a relatively risk free drug.
I said to my boyfriend about it ' Its either me or weed, you decide' and we gave it up straight away. he only smokes cigs now. My career is a police woman :)
  • nervous to talk to women
  • need some legal advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment