Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I prevent foot soreness while working?

The only thing I really dread about going to work is how sore my feet get after a few hours of standing (sometimes after the weekend my feet will get really sore after only 2 hours on the job!) Are there any really effective ways to prevent my feet from being so sore while I work? I have to be there 8 hours a day, and my feet are killing me before my shift is even half over. I have to wear footwear issued by my employer so a change of shoes isnt an option.How do I prevent foot soreness while working?
make sure your posture is good; stand up as straight as you can, and try not to put all of your weight on one foot to ease the pain, it will probably make it worse. also you might try getting orthodics for your shoes.How do I prevent foot soreness while working?
See a doctor. You may need custom orthodics.
Have you tried those Dr. Scholl's and/or the Gel inserts into your shoes. You can get them at any grocery or drug store and they could help a lot.
drink alot of water. Wear good, comfortable shoes with good soles in them. Maybe also try them doctor scholl's insoles.
You might consult an orthopedic surgeon. They will determine if your arches turn in or out or if one of your legs is longer than the other.



I wear orthodics and they help tremendously. How about getting shoes a half size larger than you normally get and put some orthodics in them and some of those gel inserts. Make your shoes more comfortable.
well sometimes there is this jell thing that u can slip into your shoes. its supposed to help. maybe drop by your nearest drug store and see if the have them

No comments:

Post a Comment