Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why does my Yahoo say Yahoo India instead of Yahoo Australia?

When my computer opens up it brings up the message box of Yahoo india how do i change it to AustraliaWhy does my Yahoo say Yahoo India instead of Yahoo Australia?
you may have answered a few questions that originated on yahoo India and Yahoo switched you over or you may have been using a provider that was routing through India.



I am in North America and when I log on through my employer--a German based company, I sometimes wind up on Yahoo or Google Germany or Yahoo or Google UK.



Go to the bottom of your page and find your country's flag and click on it. It will switch you back to Yahoo Australia.Why does my Yahoo say Yahoo India instead of Yahoo Australia?
Because there is a guy in india hacking into your computer.



You scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you see all the flags there.
perhaps australia is full of indians so maybe thats how yahoo india has a presence there

No comments:

Post a Comment