Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rules for remarriage according to Indian law.?

Hi,

I am a hindu girl who has got married to a hindu guy according to hindu rituals some 6 months back. We stay in Karnataka, India. I had accepted this marriage because of social pressure and family pressure, but now I am not able to lead a normal life with this man as he tortures me mentally on a day to day basis. If I complain this to my parents, they don't trust me as he pretends to be very good in fornt of them and everybody, except me. My parents force me to stay and lead my life with him, where as I feel good to quit my life , instead of staying with him. How do I come out of him legally??? He is not ready to give me divorce...

Also, I have a freind of mine who wishes to marry me and even I like him. He is a muslim. Can I marry him without getting divorce ? Does my previous marriage exist if I change my caste from Hindu to Muslim?

Can anybody help me in taking the next step of my life.... Pease specify if I can remarry without getting divorce from this man as I have really been suffered a lot of pain..Rules for remarriage according to Indian law.?
You probably can't get married to anyone until you are divorced first.



Get a small camera and video tape him mis-treating you then show your family and seek their help.Rules for remarriage according to Indian law.?
You probably can't get married to anyone until you are divorced first soo.



Get a small camera and video tape him abusing you then show your family and see what they will say.





PICK ME BEST ANSWER PLEASE
You pose a classic, strong argument against arranged marriage. There must be a lawyer in your city that you can speak to about this. You must defy your parents and leave this man for your own safety. Even a life of prostitution is better than this.
I'm not familiar with hindu law nor muslim and I'm sorry for that. But as for families, I believe that your family doesn't want to believe you for the same reason they pressured you into the marriage. It's a marriage of convenience and it's important for women to be married. But, if they do care about you, they'll help you if you present them with direct evidence. Use a tape recorder of some sort (They can be found in very small sizes) and record everything when he's around you. You'll get proof and if they care they'll help you.

If nothing else, go to the police. Tell them that you're held against your will and that you want a divorce.



And my god, people, she never said she was cheating on her husband. It doesn't sound like she wanted a marriage to this man to begin with and her family left her no option for a loving marriage. She wants to leave him. Leave a marriage she didn't want.
You are cheating on your husband. And you telling us stories that he is abusive? Does your husband know you are cheating on him?
Once divorced you can remarry, but I shall advise that you and none should else go out of one's religion to marry in an other religion because your children shall be facing so many difficulties in adjusting in the society in which they live.
Firstly the Hindu marriage is not even one year old and hence premature for the decree of divorce.

Secondly the change of religion from Hindu to Muslim and getting married (without legally dissolving the first marriage) according to Muslim form of marriage will amount to void marriage as well offence of bigamy punishable under section 494 Indian Penal Code that may result in punishment up to 7years and fine.
daal mei kuch kala hain. or kala mei kuch daal hain.

why (re)marry at all?

if you had willfully mislead others,you are now paying for it.

that's why he is getting back at you.

you may have to endure and seek release on his terms.

what are his terms? your guess is as good as mine.

the fact that you are trying the path of conversion - a hare brained idea -

as a way out,will make you more vulnerable.
Hi

just stop u cheating your Husband and us too. When u love somebody, u should have got married a person whom u love at any cost. once ur married it is becoming a life time commitment, not a game.



Character of human kind differs person to person. it is our responsibilty to adujst with the situation. even prostitutes never think another man when they engaged with one. then y now a days modern girsl r not adopting to the situation and expect the situation which suits for them. Such person's life will end up with tragedy without any reason.



What is the gurantee that muslim guy will not torture u more than ur husband after marriage? if u dont have an alternate, then what u would have done? When he is good to all, how he is bad to u? ur heart is not good. just try to understand ur husband and try to live a good life and let him to live a good life too. U DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO PLAY WITH A INNOCENT MAN'S LIFE, when u have an option in your mind.



on behalf of husbands who suffer same problems
i assume you are in your twenties ,,,,,,,,,,,dont stay with that abusive man,,,,,,,,think about this ,,,,you may have to live atleast 50 to 60 years with that man,,,,,,with all that mental torture ,,,,,your life will be hell all these 50 years,,,,,,



my personal advice to you ,,,,,,,,,,apply for divorce,,,,before you have children ,,,,,or else divorcing him ,,will be very difficult,,,,,



marry where ever your heart leads to ,,,,,,,,,,but get out from the clutches of this abusive person





goodluck
Do not hesitate to contact your local politician, MLA, MP or TV Channel.

They'll help you.

http://www.indiademocracy.org/index.php/

No comments:

Post a Comment