Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LG Chocolate Touch auto-deletes SENT messages, HELP!?

Hello,



I've been having a problem with my LG Chocolate Touch phone. It only holds 50 SENT messages. Is there a way to change this setting?



Do not tell me to go into my settings and turn 'Auto-Erase Inbox' off, that is NOT the problem. Even with that off, my phone will only hold 50 messages that I've sent, and automatically erase sent messages.



It's kind of annoying, and I can't scroll through conversations.



Also if anyone knows how to make my phone hold more messages at a time (it usually maxes out at 265), that would be helpful. I'm not sure if there is a way to change it's default settings of how much space is reserved on the phone for messages.



Thanks!LG Chocolate Touch auto-deletes SENT messages, HELP!?
Messaging

Settings

Auto Save Sent [ on ]

Auto Erase Inbox [ on ]



If that didn't help, then your phone only holds 50 messages. Mine only holds 100.



Your inbox that's actually about normal. You can't really make it hold more to my knowledge, go to the Verizon store though
  • myspace live
  • put nail polish on a toy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment