Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I stop yahooanswersfail.com!!!?

somebody keeps stalking me and putting all my questions on www.yahooanswersfail.com and it's embarrassing!! I wish he would stop!!! i think yahoo should put a stop to this abuse and slander! i have to change my name and picture EVERY DAY so they won't find me, but someone always answeres my question with ';FAIL'; and I find it on that website. people all over need to band together and put an end to this abute!!! everyone should have the born right to ask a question and not be made fun of! WHO';S WITH ME????!?!?!?!How can I stop yahooanswersfail.com!!!?
Fail. Just joking. I think the website's okay...I mean, I'm sure it's just a way to brighten up someone's day. And I advise you don't ask questions that will attract their attention...like this one, for example.How can I stop yahooanswersfail.com!!!?
I like your idea, but it takes a while to get a website to shut down. If you don't have administrator powers on that website, you'd have to hack it in order to shut it down. And anyway, if you hack it, they'd probably put it up again. Shutting down a website also involves some legal stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment