Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do i smoke too much marijuana? Is a break necessary?

Hi I'm 17 years old and since the start of summer 2 weeks ago I've been smoking marijuana almost constantly. I smoke an average of 2-3 grams (8-12 bowls) in a day, usually in 4-5 different smoking sessions. So far i have not noticed a single negative side effect, except that it now takes me like 3 bowls (3x the amount as before) to get blazed. It's becoming very expensive to keep up this habit due to tolerance. I'm considering a week or two break.. Is this advisable??? btw, weed is amazing and one of the best things on Earth, so please don't give me an answer to change my mind about it or how i should stop. thanks :)Do i smoke too much marijuana? Is a break necessary?
Try switching it up... Hit the bong one day, Roll one the next, then switch to the vaporizer and so on....Do i smoke too much marijuana? Is a break necessary?
I agree Tim.Weed is amazing.i like it because it relaxes me.i get the munchies.and i sleep good.i only smoke 1 bowl at night. maybe the weed your buying is not too good.get stronger stuff.slow it down.cut back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment