Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you set your ring tone on a pantech impact?

when i first got my phone i recorded a song on the voice recorder thing and then set it as my ring tone. but i've gotten bored with my old one and i want to change it. but whenever i try it doesn't work. how can i set it??How do you set your ring tone on a pantech impact?
Well I know how to set a recorded ringtone to a profile. to do that: got to settings and press profiles, then choose a profile that you would like to set the ringtone to, but press edit. thenpress ring sound, then audio, then my voice, then press the recording that you want as your ringtone and press save to the profile before exiting. Hope I helped!How do you set your ring tone on a pantech impact?
using ventones.com



free

No comments:

Post a Comment