Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to be more.. open?

I want to sing or dance on stage,

i want to play sports with my friends

i want to do more than just rot in my home,

but i have no guts to do that.

Because, I Am Fat. T_____T

I'm 14, 5 feet, 3inch and i weigh 75 kg.

im SCARED people might laugh at me.

A that's the problem.

I have no guts to do it



my stupid school has no hall, and im changing school next year, so i want to get ready.

so when i go to another school, i can participate in an event,and when they ask me to dance,

i give out my best and i want them to have this ' WOW!! this girl is good!' face..How to be more.. open?
I don't really understand the point of this question. You want to play sports with your friends, sing or dance on a stage, and not get fat? With an attitude like that you will be fat for the rest of your life. No one here can motivate you to get your fat *** outside. You have to motivate yourself!



So you want to: '; sing or dance on stage, play sports with [your] friends?'; How about you start by going outside, eating healthy, and exercise? How about you start making friends and practice singing instead of posting this stupid question on Y!A?



You don't have the guts? Hell yeah you don't have the guts. Just picture yourself in 20 years, sitting on a couch eating popcorn and watching TV, with your fat sagging down to the floor. If that doesn't get you motivated to get fit, nothing will.



You're afraid people will laugh at you? Let them laugh. Ignore them and just keep running. You know I used to be just like you. When I was 12 I was 135 lbs, 4' 11. It was disgusting. I ran a mile in over 14 minutes. Now, 2 years later I am 14, 110lbs, and 5'6. I can run a mile in 5 minutes and 34 seconds. Motivate yourself.How to be more.. open?
hm... well its good that you are motivated to change in a positive way.



you shouldn't be scared of people laughing at you because if you are doing something you know that is good for you, there's NOTHING to be ashamed of. right?



but you obviously have to put your mind and body into it. from the looks of it, it sounds like it can be quite a challenge for you so i wish you patience and perseverance!



it's not gonna be an overnight thing so take things step by step. at least doing something in the right direction is better than nothing at all! for example, start off just taking a one hour walk every evening. just sticking to that regimen will make a world of difference! i think it is easy to fail when you are over-motivated and set goals that may be too ambitious; don't take this in the wrong way, but try to be ';easy'; on yourself. like i said, taking any step, no matter how small, in the right direction is better than doing nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment