Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sex change questions.?

I am a girl. And for as long as i can remember i have felt like a boy.i have thought on this for a long time now. i have a name and a few ideas on things, but i cant figure out how to tell my mom. Also will you give me some information on how to start.Sex change questions.?
Saer, You can find a lot of information about medical stuff on web md. I hope this helps you. Good Luck Rita VSex change questions.?
I advice you to see this movie called : ';Transamerica'; Kevin Zegers and felicity huffman. very touching and a good one to open and widen your mind into different options.
Hi honey.



I've been through that mill, albeit from the other direction, and I know a few trans men who have given me some resources. Although most of what I have relates specifically to the UK, some of these may be helpful to you;

http://ftmichael.transboys.info/resource

http://www.ftmi.org/

http://www.ftmguide.org/

http://www.nickgorton.org/



As for telling your parents; many people find it easier to do this with a letter. It allows you to put across exactly what you want to say without embarrassing silences, stuttering, repetition or gabbling (Yes, I've done ALL of those...). It also allows the recipient to take in the information without feeling the need to make an immediate knee-jerk response, to think about what they're being told before responding.

If this seems like a good idea to you, there are a few examples of letters written by young trans people to their families here;

http://www.antijen.org/letterstss_sent_t

They are mostly from trans girls (simply because there seem to be more resources available for trans girls than trans boys),but the basic principles are the same.



I wish you luck and happiness, wherever your path takes you.
the best way ask your mother really close to the daughter.

tell your feelings and get to see some doctor's advise as well.
Well I am in a similar boat...I have wanted to change but struggle with how hard it is to be open with people about it. My friends and partner know, but my family doesn't. For me, I have realized that telling them isn't a big deal because right now I'm not wanting to change my sex. This is because of how hard it would be...let me enlightening you.



First, you have to live as a man for a time period of 1-2 years before your doctor will give you the medication and surgery necessary. This is because you might change your mind and they want to make sure you are sure. Be sure before you tell your family because changing can be devastating to them, but it is even more so for you if you don't want to later.



Then, you have to go through a lot of expensive surgeries, some of which are not that great for creating the male organs necessary. Because I would look like a girl with facial hair when naked, I have not chosen this life yet. However, if you want to change and are okay with that, then do it and have some friends support you before going to family.
  • Making my own duvet cover
  • for couples and singles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment