Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why am I missing my girlfriend so much?

Honestly, any time we aren't talking, I feel... depressed. Not myself. I get emotional anytime I think of her, and I just wonder if she's thinking of me too. I really can't even function when I'm not talking to her...



What can I do? Even when I'm hanging out with people, I still think about her, and it can sometimes completely ruin any mood I'm in...



I know I need to change how I feel. I don't consider myself to be a guy that would ever be willing to kill himself, but I really can not imagine not having her... I've gotten so in love with her I've done and said some retarded things, and I know I'm giving her the impression I'm just trying to hard...



Help? Any ideas? =\Why am I missing my girlfriend so much?
She is your girlfriend, you obviously have an emotional attachment to her. Realize that you cannot be with her all the time. You can't, it's impossible. You should also know that good relationships have to have together time AND alone time.



If you are old enough, mature enough, and ready enough, perhaps you could propose? If you truly love her that much, maybe you two should become one and get married. But if you are not ready, that is also fine.



Just remember that being together all of the time creates clingy, undesirable relationships, and no one wants that.



Good-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment