Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I stop IE8 from making me sign in after I X out?

Everytime I close my browser I have to log back into my email (which is yahoo home page). It also messes up the looks of my Yahoo home page because it doesn't know im signed in. What settings do i need to change?How do I stop IE8 from making me sign in after I X out?
It's not your browser that's making you sign in, but Yahoo. You can cut down on your sign ins by filling in the box next to ';Keep me sign in for two weeks'; which you'll find on your Yahoo Log In page.



Be sure to fill in the box before you submit your log in for the day and this will help you out if you don't turn your computer completely off. As long as you Stand By or Hibernate, you'll cut down considerably on your sign ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment