Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Someone is stalking me on yahoo answers, what should I do ?

This person is stalking and he keeps on mentioning that he talked my family, I don't know what in the world how is he talking to my family or my cousins. How come he knows everything from my college studys to everything ??? I keep on having to change names and he doesn't leave me alone.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmVlWYVHL5.Ufm.8NrrIJJjBDn1G;_ylv=3?qid=20100530111454AAsTvTL



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlIMSTTaeFtxUrnqLc0xfePty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100529102629AATCzNi%26amp;show=7#profile-info-6KYY16wCaaSomeone is stalking me on yahoo answers, what should I do ?
Block them and don't allow email, contacts and fans. Change those settings in your profile here.Someone is stalking me on yahoo answers, what should I do ?
lol do u really cross dress?
Sounds like they know you and are very angry. I would take a look around who you, I bet you can find the loose link.
There is two things you can do, the next time you see his avatar just hover over it and click on where it says block user or you could click on your avatar and go to edit my preference and go to where it says privacy and click on the three boxes and set your questions to private.
  • what are the steps to
  • pimples stop growing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment