Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm supposed to write an essay about what I would change if I were president..?

I have to discuss a topic i see as important. And i have tell my classmates why that issue is important and why i want it to continue, abolish, improve it, or change it in some way.



I don't know what i should write about... at the end of my speech, im supposed to listen and answer comments and questions. and i want to write about something everyone will agree on. I was thinking about writing about animal abuse, but i dont know how i should change animal abuse. should i make animal abusers have more punishment or something? i dont know. plz give me a topic i should write on or how i should change animal abuse thingy. plz!I'm supposed to write an essay about what I would change if I were president..?
Good answer is always ending poverty or hunger. That means supplying food, water, medicine, and homes to those in need. Can't go wrong with that.I'm supposed to write an essay about what I would change if I were president..?
Try picking something that matters like... How public schools are wasting the talents of our youth by filling their heads with nonsense. ';Animal abuse, the Rain forest, the American Indian, MLK, should I go on... come on already!

No comments:

Post a Comment