Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you know if your ex wants to date you again?

Well, we dated for a week, but he broke up with me because he wasnt over his ex-girlfriend. But now were texting, but im starting to feel like its time to move on, and after the breakup, i saw him for who he really was and i think hes trying to change, i reall do believe, but i just dont think that i can wait around for him any longer. Apart of me wants to be with him, and the other part of me wants to let him go. I dont know hwat to do, i have other options, but i dont want to just give him up because hes also my best guy friend and i love him so much, please help me you guys, what should i do? should i let him go? or wait for himHow do you know if your ex wants to date you again?
just let it flow and wait for the right moment timing is everything.i think he loves you more than you knowHow do you know if your ex wants to date you again?
Im not sure, just follow your heart. If you need to let him go then let him go :)
Let him go. If he hurt you once he will do it again. Or you could just not take my advice and find out for yourself. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment