Monday, June 6, 2011

I have to choose 5 Literary devices and beside every line of my poem put 1 literary device i chose?

[***FOR EXAMPLE***]= I crawl into the New Year ( Metaphor) [ JUST AN EXAMPLE I HAVE TO DO THAT AND SO ON TILL THE END] Have to pick 5 literary devices and stay with them so for example 1.metaphor 2.alliteration 3. repetition 4. personification 5,hyperbole [ just an example ] and write what are the 5 literary devices in each line until the end.



I crawl into the New Year

expecting a change

but not really seeing a difference

I can already see the clouds rolling in

Struggle hits me like lightning

burning my shyness and bringing with it a rain of agony

Last year was just as bad

Maybe a bit calmer, but still the usual

Thunderstorm of pain

Flashes of confusion

Thoughts, questions come storming in

How can a heart beat if it's broken?

That year I thought I went flying into it

This year I peeked in on the cold month

And went crashing down

The year just started

Already I'm trapped by guilt

Burning a hole in my mind

How long shall I be trapped?

I'll wait until it passes, just like every year

Category

Education %26amp; Reference %26gt; Homework HelpI have to choose 5 Literary devices and beside every line of my poem put 1 literary device i chose?
You don't have alliteration, but you do have metaphor, simile, imagery, and, I suppose hyperbole.

There's a good use of vivid verbs, but none can be called personification. I suppose you could say repetition because of ';trapped'; and ';burning';. If you wrote this poem, then you could tweak in some alliteration

(flashes of fear instead of flashes of confusion, for example.)I have to choose 5 Literary devices and beside every line of my poem put 1 literary device i chose?
I Crawl Into New york

= alliteration*WRONG ,metaphor ,hyperbole*WRONG, repetition*WRONG(nothing is being repeated dumbass!) ,personification



BTW dude change that name you queer man!!!! DO YOUR OWN WORK AND STOP EATING DlCKS FOR BREAKFAST!!!
Sorry fella, I don't help queers! Do you own homework faggatory!

No comments:

Post a Comment