Monday, June 6, 2011

Girls, how would you feel if someone told you these things?

I'm planning on writing an anonymous letter to this girl telling her how much I love her. I've just started on it and these are some of the things I think I'm going to put in it:



';You are, by far, the sweetest, kindest person I have ever met in my entire life.';



';Even though we never really got to become close friends or anything, I still miss you. A lot.';



';Your kindness has changed my life, and for that I will never forget you.';



';Hope you're having fun, sweetheart :) I love you so much and God bless you.';Girls, how would you feel if someone told you these things?
SAY IT. only if you say who you are, otherwise it would be weird to hear someone loves her and then not know who it is.Girls, how would you feel if someone told you these things?
Did she move away or something?



Personally, I would find it just a bit creepy. No offense. I'd rather be told on the phone or in person
id go with the first one :)
I don't think that you should send it anonymously. I would be so amazingly flattered if I received a letter like that. Good luck!
id think it was really sweet and be happy that somebody thought this about me, but be really creeped out cause its all like sweetheart and stuff and i didn't know who it was from. x
well the second sentence is kinda creepy b/c it sounds kinda like ur stalking her. but i like all the rest though!
How about? ';I am a better person for knowing you';
Anonymous? Yeah, that would be beyond creepy. I'd have the cops look at it. ';God bless you?'; *shudders*
anonymous letters are really scary, especially to girls. no anonymous letters, do you and her a favor.
It will make her smile :]] Go forh it!
How about , Is he in AFRICA?
You should probably sign your name to it. For all you know this person has the same feelings for you too, and you might be missing an opportunity! But definantly the comments made are nice, and should mean something to her.
yeaa i would find it a lil creepy by an anonymous letter :P i would just tell her in person and not be so...poetic lol just tell her how you really feel about her and that will impress a girl more than anything!
the real question is...WHY ARENT YOU IN THE KITCHEN?
I guess nice .. but it depends who the person is .. %26amp; how you feel about them ..
Don't be too pushy, be a man and go up to her and say '; I dig you girl '; Actually don't do that. This may sound a little offensive but its for your own good. If you are overweight lose the weight. if you have long hair cut it spiky or get dred locks. Shave off your uni-brow if you have one. And don't be nerdy.
That is very sweet :) If its a ';secret admirerer thing'; then i think she will feel amazing...theres nothing like getting that kind of thing to make a girl feel beautiful, and wanted.....and id keep sending her anonymous letters...and then just in the end let her know it was you :)
Send it to her only if you say who you are otherwise its stalkerish. Trust me you don't want her to think your some creep, if you feel this way about her. You might want to watch your wording, by not layin on the ';i Love you'; so heavy. Just tell her what you like bout her and how you feel. And tell her who you are...if you can't then maybe you shouldn't send it.

It can be extremely flattering or could be creepy all depending on your words and how you send it.

No comments:

Post a Comment